Our office believes that the sooner you start treatment, the sooner you will be pain free, able to resume your lifestyle. We offer the following:
- a personalized, hands on approach to patient care
- prompt service to provide you with an appointment, including mornings and evenings
- accept all major health insurance plans (call for specifics)
- convenient location
- free parking
- Japanese interpreting
We will be happy to assist you verify your insurance deductibles or copayments for physical therapy services.
We specialize in Orthopaedic & Sport injury conditions such as:
- Post-surgical treatment for joint replacements, rotator cuff repairs, ACL reconstruction
- Preoperative treatment for total joint replacements - decrease your recovery time and improve your results.
- Post- Fracture care
- Pediatric orthopaedic & sports injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, sprain/strains
- Spine care - herniated discs, degenerative arthritis, radiculopathy
- Running injuries
- Shoulder & Hip Labral injuries
- Throwing injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Splinting
- Dry Needling
Dr. Douglas White is credentialed in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging. He offers ultrasound imaging for improved diagnostic accuracy allowing for prompt and effective treatment management.
Dr. Eugene Boeglin is a Certified Hand Therapist. He offers same day upper extremity splint fabrication and treatment.
Japanese Interpreter available onsite or for consulting by Certified Medical Interpreter Midori Tanaka.